Notary and Filing

Which documents must be notarized and filed?

All lien affidavits (construction liens), Sworn Statement of Accounts (document attached to a bond claim), and lien releases must be notarized and filed.

Bond Claim Sworn Statement of Accounts are filed with the Surety Company on record, and they should be mailed via Certified Mail with Return Receipt Requested.

Get your mechanic’s lien documents in just 15 minutes